Dr. Renanit Barron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renanit Barron?

January 17th, 2017

Takes personal messages from her children while she is speaking with you. Very unprofessional.

September 13th, 2016

She is always late!!

I have an appointment at 8:20am and her MA has to call and wake her up ! And then she shows up a hour later! She doesn't have consideration for anyone else.... I had to reschedule 8 patients to come to this appointment and she doesn't even walk in until a hour after my appointment time!!! Just plain out rude!!

August 16th, 2016

I script made all the difference. I feel better than I have for months. I am controlling weight better.

May 27th, 2016

awful experience

Dr. Barron made me wait over 2 hours for my appointment that I set 3 months in advance. I asked if this was normal and she told me that it was my fault that I scheduled my appointment on a Thursday. I guess Thursday is a busy day for her. Now the office is calling me for a bill for $5 that was from them charging me the wrong copay almost one year ago. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

October 10th, 2015

The best. 5 stars is not enough. She is on top of new drugs. Easy to talk with. Clearlyone of the best

April 14th, 2015

Best of the best!

She is amazing! I have relied on her expertise and medical care for ten years. My husband and I appreciate the time she spends with us and how attentive she is actually listening to us.

October 13th, 2014

From my very first visit the wait time was more than 45 minutes and sometimes more. The staff are extremely rude and the doctor has horrible bed side manners. I refuse to continue to give my business and yes by the way it is a business not an entitlement to care for patients. After my 5th visit and yet another wait of more than 30 minutes with 2 people ahead of me I was forced to leave. And we were the first appts of the day 8:15 the doctor walked into the building at 9:10.

April 22nd, 2014

customer

I could not give a good opinion on this Dr.or her staff. We got there 15 minutes early to fill out initial paperwork and do a co-pay. Before paperwork was completed, David, the Dr"s assistant (also a tai kwon do expert and custom home builder, according to him) came out and got my wife to take her to the conference room. After customary weight, height etc. David said Dr would be right in. One hour to the minute later my wife came out and said the Dr.never showed up. She (my wife) went back to the conference room, I gave her another 10 minutes, went back, asked a student resident in the same room (that had asked permission from my wife to sit in) where is the doctor? He said he had no idea. Should we leave I asked? He smiled (Ithink) and said no comment. I went back to the check in station which had been abandoned for about 15 minutes and started with the hello, hello louder until someone (two people) finally appeared. David and a lady we hadn't seen before .I explained that the doctor never showed up and what was going on?? No one had an answer, they both just looked at me like i was stupid. I then asked for a refund of my co-pay. They had to help each other figure out how to do this complicated procedure. The Dr. may or may not be good, but certainly needs some help on how to run a business and a Dr's office in particular. Best of luck to anyone that attempts to have a relationship with this office.

January 7th, 2014

my impression

The doctor is caring, very smart, good listener. spend time with me. diagnosis is accurate, I recommend dr. R. Barron to any patient.

September 20th, 2010

office is very unprofessional

I have been a patient for over one year. I wait for approx. one hour on every visit to been seen. even when there are no customers in the waiting room. The staff is unprofessional and rude. she uses medical assistants. The one guy working there is so unprofessional, I doubt I will go back.

July 21st, 2010

cant get follow up appointments office hangs up

doctor was wonderful, but staff could care less. never could get anyone to call me back or when they did answer the phone they put me on hold and it went to answering machine. would never go back to this doctor. she needs to replace staff she said i would never have a problem getting an appointment or refills on meds. if you canrt talk to anypne there is a big problem

February 3rd, 2010

Don't Know What I Would of Done Without Her

I went to see Dr. Renanit Barron when I found out my thyroid levels were low. She got me in right away and ran numerous other tests which revealed other important health issues. Personally, I would not want to see anohter physician other then Dr. Barron for my thryoid or pre-diabetic issues. She is extremely thorough and takes time with you.