A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renat Arslanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renat Arslanov, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arslanov graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Arslanov has 21 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arslanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renat D. Arslanov practice?
Dr. Renat Arslanov practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.