A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Burigatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Burigatto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burigatto
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burigatto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Burigatto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burigatto graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burigatto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata M Burigatto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renata M. Burigatto practice?
- Dr. Renata Burigatto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renata Burigatto practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.