A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Burigatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Burigatto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Burigatto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burigatto graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burigatto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata M Burigatto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renata M. Burigatto practice?
- Dr. Renata Burigatto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renata Burigatto practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.