Dr. Renata Engler Is this you?

June 5th, 2011

Dr. Engler is an exceptional Doctor . I had a very rare immune system problem. Dr.Engler diagnosed and treated me so I can live a normal Life. She went out of her way to call me and make sure I was getting the treatmenht I needed.She saved my life and I owe my all to her. This was over 20 years ago.She is a most extraordinary and caring person and is a credit to her profession.

October 4th, 2010

Dr.Engler saved my life . The best doctor I have ever had. Dr Engler was very kind and understanding and followed up to make sure I was taken care.

November 24th, 2015