A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Hoca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Hoca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Hoca, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoca graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoca has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata Dora Hoca MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renata D. Hoca practice?
- Dr. Renata Hoca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renata Hoca practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.