Dr. Renata Krymkevich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renata Krymkevich?

October 22nd, 2011

Wonderfully caring and knowlegable

She made me feel comfortable and at ease. She listened intently and I didn't feel as if I were being judged; only understood. She is an amazing psychiatrist, and an amazing person. Thank you thank you thank you Dr.Krymkevich

June 3rd, 2010

Professional and caring

Dr. Krymkevich listens intently and comments/asks questions appropriately as needed. Instead of merely only prescribing medications, she also actually gives some helpful advice to help me deal with my problems. She carefully monitors my medications, and makes adjustments as needed. I have done better after 6 months with Dr. Krymkevich than I did after 6 years with my previous psychiatrist. Lastly, she is always completely professional; she never lets a phone call interrupt my sessions, and she doesn't cut short my time. Her office is very professional - neat and clean, and the location is convenient and offers ample safe parking. She accepts my current insurance, and also accepted my previous insurance. Altogether, I value her very much as my new psychiatrist.

June 9th, 2016