A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Moore, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata Charissa Moore MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renata C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Renata Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renata Moore practices Radiation Oncology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Radiation Oncologists.