A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Moore, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata Charissa Moore MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renata C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Renata Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renata Moore practices Radiation Oncology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Radiologists.