A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Ukowska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Ukowska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Ukowska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukowska graduated from Faculty I - Poznan University Of Medical Sciences. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ukowska has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata DR Ukowska MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renata D. Ukowska practice?
- Dr. Renata Ukowska has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renata Ukowska practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Long Island City, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.