- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Ukowska is Good. Dr. Ukowska has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Ukowska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukowska graduated from Faculty I - Poznan University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ukowska has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ukowska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Renata Ukowska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renata Z. Ukowska practice?
Dr. Renata Ukowska practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Long Island City, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.