Learn more about Dr. Renata Variakojis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Variakojis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Variakojis
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Variakojis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Variakojis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Variakojis graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Variakojis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata Jurate Variakojis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renata J. Variakojis practice?
- Dr. Renata Variakojis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renata Variakojis practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Palos Heights Pain Management Doctors and Palos Heights Anesthesiologists.