Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renata Variakojis
Dr. Renata Variakojis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Heights, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Variakojis is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and The University of Chicago Medicine. Dr. Variakojis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Renata Variakojis has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Renata Variakojis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.
Dr. Sudershan Saxena
Palos Heights, IL 0 mi53
Dr. Neema Bayran
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Palos Heights, IL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Bradford Peterson
Palos Heights, IL 0.29 mi22