Learn more about Dr. Renata Variakojis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Variakojis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Variakojis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Variakojis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Variakojis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Variakojis graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Variakojis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata Jurate Variakojis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renata J. Variakojis practice?
- Dr. Renata Variakojis has 1 office location.
Dr. Renata Variakojis practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Pain Management Doctors, Palos Heights Anesthesiologists, and Palos Heights Neurologists.