A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Wajsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renata Wajsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Wajsman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wajsman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wajsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata Wajsman MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Renata Wajsman practice?
- Dr. Renata Wajsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Renata Wajsman practices Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Gastroenterologists.