A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Wilczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Wilczek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilczek graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Wilczek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilczek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renata A. Wilczek practice?
Dr. Renata Wilczek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.