A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renata Wilczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renata Wilczek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilczek graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Wilczek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renata A Wilczek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renata A. Wilczek practice?
- Dr. Renata Wilczek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renata Wilczek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.