Dr. Renata Wix-Harris MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Martinsville, NJ

March 21st, 2017
Dr. Wix-Harris has been great. She is super professional and attentive. I've done micro needling and Fraxel laser for stretch marks. I keep having great results. Every time I see an improvement in my skin texture. Although both procedures can be a little painful, Dr. Wix-Harris and her assistant always make sure I am as comfortable as possible. The staff overall at Reflections are very accommodating, super friendly and professional.

February 18th, 2010
First visit to this doctor--we moved to Alabama from another state. Dr. Harris has a terrible, overbearing and loud bedside manner. She seemed to completely disregard what my daughter's former physicians believed with regard to treatment for daughter's ADD (former doctor prescribed adderall for 6 years, it was and has been quite effective. She only takes it on school days.)Dr. Harris requires a different approach and actually mentioned the street value of adderall as if I were some sort of drug dealer! While we were in the examination room, a bearded man opened the door, looked at us all, while Dr. Harris told him nonchalently that he had the wrong room. What if my 15-year-old daughter was having physical exam?! I will not see this doctor again.