Learn more about Dr. Renate Pilz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renate Pilz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilz graduated from Medical Academy Of Hannover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renate B Pilz MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renate B. Pilz practice?
- Dr. Renate Pilz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renate Pilz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Oncologists.