A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renate Pilz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pilz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renate Pilz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilz graduated from Medical Academy Of Hannover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renate B Pilz MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renate B. Pilz practice?
- Dr. Renate Pilz has 1 office location.
Dr. Renate Pilz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Oncologists.