A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renate Pilz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renate Pilz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilz graduated from Medical Academy Of Hannover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pilz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renate B. Pilz practice?
Dr. Renate Pilz practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Oncologists, San Diego Cardiologists, and San Diego Hematologists.