A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Apolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Apolito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Apolito, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apolito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Apolito has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato Apolito MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Renato Apolito practice?
- Dr. Renato Apolito has 7 office locations.
Dr. Renato Apolito practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Neptune Cardiologists.