A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Apolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Apolito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apolito
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Apolito, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apolito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Apolito has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato A Apolito MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Renato A. Apolito practice?
- Dr. Renato Apolito has 8 office locations.
Dr. Renato Apolito practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Neptune Cardiologists.