Learn more about Dr. Renato Apolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Apolito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apolito
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apolito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Apolito, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apolito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Apolito has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato A Apolito MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Renato A. Apolito practice?
- Dr. Renato Apolito has 8 office locations.
Dr. Renato Apolito practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Neptune Cardiologists.