A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Apolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Apolito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Apolito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nuclear Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Apolito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Apolito has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apolito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renato Apolito practice?
Dr. Renato Apolito practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Cardiologists.