A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Azcueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Azcueta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Azcueta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Azcueta graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Azcueta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato S Azcueta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renato S. Azcueta practice?
- Dr. Renato Azcueta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Renato Azcueta practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.