A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Azcueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Azcueta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Azcueta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Azcueta graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azcueta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azcueta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renato S. Azcueta practice?
Dr. Renato Azcueta practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.