A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Azcueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Azcueta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azcueta
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azcueta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Azcueta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Azcueta graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Azcueta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato S Azcueta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renato S. Azcueta practice?
- Dr. Renato Azcueta has 1 office location.
Dr. Renato Azcueta practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.