Dr. Renato Bosita MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
I have been a patient of Dr Bosita for 14 years. He is very patient, knowledgeable, and an excellent physician. Highly recommended.

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Bosita has a great team of people. He helped me get pain free.

October 12th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Bosita
Thank you for helping me get back to the little things in life again. I can play with my grandkids again, and enjoy life without worrying about my back pain.

December 11th, 2015
Disappointed
I was kept waiting 2 hours. Dr Bosita may be a skilled surgeon, but has a very poor bedside manner. Abrupt, seemed uncaring and despite having provided copious information on my history, he had no familiarity with my condition. Seemed he had not taken any time to view my xray or MRI. It was not a satifactory experience. Very disappointing.

November 2nd, 2015
Uncaring, Rude and Terrible!
Dr. Bosita is probably one of the worst doctor. I had a pain in my hip and lower back. He came in to give me a cortisone shot without any consultation at all! He obviously looked at my MRI out in the hallway, came in, didn't say anything to prepare me, tell me what he is going to do or ask me any questions. Maybe, it's the end of the day/week and for him, he just wants to get it done and go home. That was his attitude. The shot was so incredibly painful that I screamed and he didn't even acknowledge anything. Not one word! I have never encountered such a terrible doctor before with such disregard for his patients well-being. DO NOT see this doctor. I don't trust his abilities, but mostly his bedside manner is disrespectful and awful. If I could give him 0 star, I would.

August 24th, 2012
worst doctor

May 9th, 2012
Waste of time and money
office staff and doctor do not communicate effectively, had my prescription written at 8:45am and wasn't sent to my pharmacy until the next business day, misdiagnosed bulging disks for arthritis and cyst, had to call repeatedly to find out my treatment plan to see what they were going to do about my diagnosis.

April 14th, 2012
Did not follow up with family or patient post op
After surgery we were told that Dr bosita would speak with us, and would call. Nothing...will not be going back to him. Terrible bedside manner, jerk dr in general. Full of himself.

September 21st, 2011
The best orthopedic surgeon around!
Dr Bosita is by far the best orthopedic surgeon in Texas. I have been suffering with lower back pain for years. I have seen other surgeons trying to get help but they treated me like a number and seemed more concerned about getting their money than helping me. I was beginning to think it was hopeless until I met Dr. Bosita. He was very friendly and concerned about my needs and diagnosed me with two herniated discs. He scheduled me 2 weeks later for surgery and it was like getting a whole new back! I highly recommend Dr. Bosita and his staff, they are excellent and friendly people.

January 31st, 2011
excellent physician
I was very impressed by Dr. Bosita. He was thorough and to the point and help me understand my condition better. Once we tried all non surgical intervention, I had surgery and I am back to feeling great! Dr. Bosita helped me get my life back!

March 29th, 2010
Got a Steriod Shot, then had to wait in pain
I was referred to Dr Bosita by a couple whose son qas seen by him for a herniated disc and with a steriod shot, medsand theropy has completly recovered. Getting an appt was easy, however I was bery dis appointed to meet him. He throw my MRIs on a screen and quickly pointed and said I had 3 herniated discs. He said I needed surgery. No other explanation than that. I had to ask questions about the surgery, where these discs were etc. At this time I wss in extreme pain, leg and butt, he didn't seem to care. Bottom line I asked that we not kump to surgery, ireceived a steriod shot, it helped very little. After the shot he said I would have to wait 2 wks before durgery if I decided upon it. He then went on vacation for 3WKS. I was still in an incredible amount of pain, and he just left. Didn't set me up with another dr to help me during the time he would be gone. I ssaw a Neurosurgon, just had surgery 3 days ago and I feel great!!!! Funny enough the day that Dr Bosita came back and I was scheduled for follow up from the steriod shot, I go surgery. Bottom line, my opinion he has no bedside manner, and don't waste your time.

March 4th, 2017