A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Caballero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato Manuel Caballero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renato M. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Renato Caballero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renato Caballero practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Primary Care Doctors.