Dr. Renato Calabria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renato Calabria?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Renato Calabria?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Facelift

The worst Facelift ever!!! He is a horrible plastic surgeon. Have to have the entire facelift redone and I look horrible and my neck looks ten time worse than before. He is a sloppy doctor and ruined my ears, caused lumps on my face and molar mounds under my eyes. Run in the opposite direction as fast as you can. And he lies!!! It does not get worse then this doctor.

June 6th, 2017

Facelift

April 29th, 2015

One Stitch Modified Facelift

Dr. Calabria is amazing! Brilliant, Artist, Highest level surgical skills. I trust him.

February 13th, 2015

Rare Star of Beverly Hills

I have been visiting Dr. Calabria for the past year regarding my procedure and utterly amazed by his level of detail and generous hospitality from his staff. You can instantly notice that he truly cares regarding your concerns and he approaches them with the utmost professionalism that's rare to come by. His patience and willingness to address every step of my surgery made me feel like a VIP. I feel very established here almost as if we're family unlike most other places where I'm just a number. Never once have I ever felt rushed or delayed under any circumstance. Also the overall quality of his work displayed on his website is unlike anything I've seen. The transformation of every client regardless of procedure is uncanny from every angle. Every visit for follow ups has been more pleasant especially with the kind assistance of Melissa and Vanessa. Their polite phone manners and quick response time to schedule appointments makes you feel so valued. You are basically a priority here at their office and your concerns are their concerns. If you want someone with skill and craftsmanship that illuminates your true inner potential to the surface, look no further.

October 13th, 2014

Picasso

February 28th, 2014

Ms

Hi I had a great experience with this doctor ,5 months ago we helped me make the right decision for my facelift, the result is fantastic and look natural.I couldn't be happier for now !

February 23rd, 2014

Wonderful Dr and a great experience

The whole experience was perfect! From him, to his staff, to the after surgery care.. I am so happy I chose him as my Dr. He was wonderful bedside manners, very kind and very attentive to your needs. I had my surgery 7 weeks ago, the results are incredible and he is still hands on, answering questions, meeting with me when needed. Kind and patient. He deserves all the accolades. The best!

February 6th, 2014

Value for money

They have a great staff and my experience was professional and friendly. The value for the money spent is definitely worth it.

December 10th, 2013

Rejuvenating serum

Your 28 day rejuvenating serum is amazing! I've never used anything like it before. I'm really impressed at how well it absorbs into my skin. My face feels very hydrated all day and not in the least bit greasy like most moisturuzers tend to feel on me. Thank you so much!

November 6th, 2013

Best plastic surgeon

He is highly skilled as well a very talented artist. His work is very natural and very beautiful. I am very greatful to be his patient. I also recommend him to everyone that wants to appear naturally beautiful or handsome.

August 14th, 2013

My husband & I are amazed and thankful

Dr. Calabria has abilities that he is extremely modest about. For example: my husband (I was quite frightened that he would look 'freakish' after surgery, seeing the results that many prominent men have had in the past) - looks amazing, better than he ever looked in his life (he was always stunning to look at - but - Dr. Calabria brought him back to a 'better than' 35 year old version of himself). As for myself, I now resemble myself at a much earlier age (I have photos that can prove it) - he is amazing - I am still my self - just my best version! We have only Dr. Calabria to thank!!!! - By the way - my husband & I are still healing ... so our results will only be

July 5th, 2013

Well-loved doctor

Dr. Calabria is an amazing, skilled, professional who is gifted as a surgeon and as an artist. He has the ability to listen, observe, recommend and follow through. He delivers more than expected! He is a down to earth person who has the eye, skill and professionalism which one rarely finds in any field. Dr. Calabria surrounds himself with people of the equal caliber - staff, associates and after care professionals. He is a master of his world and I am so grateful to have found him, to know him, I trust him and feel secure with him.