Dr. Renato Calabria MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 29th, 2015
One Stitch Modified Facelift
Dr. Calabria is amazing! Brilliant, Artist, Highest level surgical skills. I trust him.

February 13th, 2015
Rare Star of Beverly Hills
I have been visiting Dr. Calabria for the past year regarding my procedure and utterly amazed by his level of detail and generous hospitality from his staff. You can instantly notice that he truly cares regarding your concerns and he approaches them with the utmost professionalism that's rare to come by. His patience and willingness to address every step of my surgery made me feel like a VIP. I feel very established here almost as if we're family unlike most other places where I'm just a number. Never once have I ever felt rushed or delayed under any circumstance. Also the overall quality of his work displayed on his website is unlike anything I've seen. The transformation of every client regardless of procedure is uncanny from every angle. Every visit for follow ups has been more pleasant especially with the kind assistance of Melissa and Vanessa. Their polite phone manners and quick response time to schedule appointments makes you feel so valued. You are basically a priority here at their office and your concerns are their concerns. If you want someone with skill and craftsmanship that illuminates your true inner potential to the surface, look no further.

February 28th, 2014
Ms
Hi I had a great experience with this doctor ,5 months ago we helped me make the right decision for my facelift, the result is fantastic and look natural.I couldn't be happier for now !

February 23rd, 2014
Wonderful Dr and a great experience
The whole experience was perfect! From him, to his staff, to the after surgery care.. I am so happy I chose him as my Dr. He was wonderful bedside manners, very kind and very attentive to your needs. I had my surgery 7 weeks ago, the results are incredible and he is still hands on, answering questions, meeting with me when needed. Kind and patient. He deserves all the accolades. The best!

February 5th, 2014
Value for money
They have a great staff and my experience was professional and friendly. The value for the money spent is definitely worth it.

December 10th, 2013
Rejuvenating serum
Your 28 day rejuvenating serum is amazing! I've never used anything like it before. I'm really impressed at how well it absorbs into my skin. My face feels very hydrated all day and not in the least bit greasy like most moisturuzers tend to feel on me. Thank you so much!

November 6th, 2013
Best plastic surgeon
He is highly skilled as well a very talented artist. His work is very natural and very beautiful. I am very greatful to be his patient. I also recommend him to everyone that wants to appear naturally beautiful or handsome.

August 14th, 2013
My husband & I are amazed and thankful
Dr. Calabria has abilities that he is extremely modest about. For example: my husband (I was quite frightened that he would look 'freakish' after surgery, seeing the results that many prominent men have had in the past) - looks amazing, better than he ever looked in his life (he was always stunning to look at - but - Dr. Calabria brought him back to a 'better than' 35 year old version of himself). As for myself, I now resemble myself at a much earlier age (I have photos that can prove it) - he is amazing - I am still my self - just my best version! We have only Dr. Calabria to thank!!!! - By the way - my husband & I are still healing ... so our results will only be

July 5th, 2013
Well-loved doctor
Dr. Calabria is an amazing, skilled, professional who is gifted as a surgeon and as an artist. He has the ability to listen, observe, recommend and follow through. He delivers more than expected! He is a down to earth person who has the eye, skill and professionalism which one rarely finds in any field. Dr. Calabria surrounds himself with people of the equal caliber - staff, associates and after care professionals. He is a master of his world and I am so grateful to have found him, to know him, I trust him and feel secure with him.

June 5th, 2013
Dr. Calabria is greatly appreciated!
There isn't one single day in my life that I don't appreciate meeting Dr. Calabria. He literally changed my life! My last visit with him was very rushed, and he was running late as usual but I love him just the same!

October 5th, 2012
If you are considering having surgery look no further. When I first decided to finally get my face done I was really worried about looking like what I consider the "barbie doll" look. I'm an ordinary working mom of two and not a "celebrity" so I just wanted to look refreshed and more youthful. I knew that if I didn't choose the right surgeon I could end up regretting it for a long time. Using Dr. Calabria was one of the best decision I've ever made. His work is natural, beautiful, and more than I could have hoped for. I look like myself only much younger. His technique also leaves minimal bruising and swelling. Within a week I was comfortable being seen and going out of the house. Also he isn't one of those doctors who tries to oversell you on procedures. He cares about his work and knows just the amount of work needed to give you the results you want. On top of it all you will love his bedside manner. He is warm personable and very easy to talk to. Trust me if you are fortunate enough to have been referred to or found Dr. Calabria, look no further you are in the best possible hands for any procedure you might be considering. I know I sound like I'm getting up on a soapbox but my surgery experience and results were so amazing and i want everyone else to feel the same about theirs.

August 6th, 2012
We have known Dr. Calabria for over 15 years and he has performed numerous procedures on both my husband and me (facelift, mini fact lift, nose, etc, etc). He is a MASTER at his art and I would not even think about entrusting my body or face to anyone other than him. We interviewed at least 6 doctors before the first procedure so we are quite informed as to others in the field. The latest procedure was a mini facelift for me - after 3 days I was able to go to a party without even the smallest bit of bruising and minimal swelling - even my closest friends could not tell. and 3 weeks later my husband tells me I look 20 years younger than my age. I think it hard to impossible to find someone so truly caring and thoughtful and a true ARTIST. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Dr. Calabria - once again you have given me back my bounce!!!