Dr. Renato Geralde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renato Geralde?

Extremely Knowledgeable

Posted on November 17th, 2017

He is one of the best Drs I have seen. Being a disabled vet, I’ve seen quite a few Dr.s. He caught things that a radiologist didn’t see. Professional, serious, and listens closely to help him make decisions based on ALL the information. Very knowledgeable and invested in his patient’s health.

Appalled

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr Geraldi has been my doctor for many years. It has been getting worse every year. Difficult to get an appointment with the doctor, horrific communication, always the answer was more meds, no compassion and overall disappointing. To make matters worse, I told them I had change doctors due to feeling like they didn’t have my best interest in mind. They had the nerve to send me a certified letter stating Dr Getaldi was terminating the patient physician relationship and that he would no longer be my doctor. I had already done that. What away to be sent off. Most doctors would have ask what was wrong and what could they do to make it better. That says a lot about who he is and how he cares about his patients.

Horrible Doctor, Looks Like he Detests his Job!

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr. Geralde and his office has really declined in recent years compared to when it first opened. Now, where once concern, time, and empathy dwelled, a smug, dissatisfied, and preoccupied doctor sits. I have experienced so many billing errors from this office. It is extremely hard to get ahold of Dr. Geralde after hours, in fact impossible. Not a very good doctor. I have switched and cannot believe I put up with that profits over people doctor.

Attentive and Compassionate

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

I have seen Dr. Geralde now over the past 6 months. He has taken my health to a new level. I feel like I've been wasting my time with other physicians tell me the same thing making me feel horrible for how I looked and felt. Dr. Geralde is truly empathetic to how I am feeling and has given me the tools to shift the direction of my health. 60 lbs lighter and exercising at least 4 hours a week I have never felt this good in my life. I feel like I owe a great deal to Dr. Geralde. He really takes the time to explain thing and has helped me realize how I should really feel as a healthier person. I am truly grateful and so is my family.

Services had dramatically declined

Posted on June 9th, 2017

This Dr's office staff has certainly made to the point where we no longer want to see this physician. Horrible front office / back office and PA care leaves a lot to be desired. PA's have given us incorrect diagnosis, billing office double billed, so many issues not worth the hassle.

Grateful Patient

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Dr. Geralde is a very kind and helpful physician. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and addresses the issue at hand. I know his clinic is undergoing some significant changes and has made great effort to maintain communication with his patients with online access. I personally like this option as he is very responsive and always quick to make sure my needs are addressed. I have been with him for several years and my friends and family see him.

TERRIBLE SAFF

Posted on March 14th, 2017

I would like everyone to know that his office staff is terrible. I called several days prior to make an appointment about him seeing my fiancé for a certain condition. Receptionist took all patient info and we waited for the appointment day. The day of appointment at 7:30am we get a text that we could not be seen.. The word was given "today" per receptionist, that they stopped seeing patients. Office manager was horrible and just said SOL basically.. I refuse to go back or send anyone else.

Medically Thorough and Extremely Competent

Posted on February 5th, 2017

Dr. Geralde was recommended by many of my coworkers that see him. I have seen multiple other doctors including specialist that have given me the wrong diagnosis for years. One even put me on an antidepressant. Dr. Geralde took the time to listen and discovered I had a small brain tumor in my pituitary gland. I am finally seeing the right specialist and my health is finally back to normal after three years of seeing all these other doctors not to mention all the money and time wasted.

Best Doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Takes his time to listen and review your symptoms. Reiterates his treatment plan and is very complete. He doesn't sugar coat your medical problems and really explains your diagnosis clearly so you can understand it. Best doctor I have had in my 60 years of living.

Family of five.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Even though Dr. Geralde is the busiest doctor in the practice he always is very accommodating and get me and my family in when we need to see him. His nurses are awesome and knowledgable.

RUDE STAFF!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Extremely rude staff and seemed very annoyed that I was scheduling an appointment I couldn't believe it! Put me on hold for 5 minutes and it connected me some where else. What kind of service is this? If you work at a doctors office you should be extremely professional. You get better service calling a bus station.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

BEWARE, ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY! In order to see the doctor you have to let them photocopy your credit card. With all the fraud out there, you'd think they'd know better. That's why banks have strict regulations against that. If you refuse, you will not see the doctor.