A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Giacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Giacchi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Giacchi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neck Pain
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacchi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giacchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato J Giacchi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Renato J. Giacchi practice?
- Dr. Renato Giacchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Renato Giacchi practices Otolaryngology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Otolaryngologists.