A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Giacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Giacchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Giacchi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neck Pain
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacchi graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giacchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giacchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renato J. Giacchi practice?
Dr. Renato Giacchi practices Otolaryngology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Otolaryngologists.