A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Judalena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Judalena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Judalena graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Judalena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Judalena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renato G. Judalena practice?
Dr. Renato Judalena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Obstetricians & Gynecologists.