Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3900 Kresge Way
Ste 41
East Louisville, Louisville, KY 40207
502-899-3623
Locations and availability (17)

|  Husband with lung cancer.  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Larocca is a very caring, knowledgeable Dr. He does care about the whole person, not just the cancer. He is good at assessing the individual and determining what he/she is capable of taking on as far as treatment goes. When my husband was diagnosed after surgical biopsy, a lady in the waiting room recommended him and we have never been sorry he is our Dr. I would never hesitate in recommending him to someone else. My husband is in remission now & this is due a good deal to Dr. Larocca's agressive treatment plan.

|  simply the best  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. LaRocca treats the whole person - and the whole family. His technical expertise is top-notch. But what matters most for him is that you continue living your life and having a high quality of life, even is the prognosis is not good. After my husband died, Dr. LaRocca called and talked with me for 30 minutes. He asked that I call him anytime I need something, even if it's a year from now.We were blessed to have him help us deal with a brain tumor. He fought the insurance company to help us get the best care.You won't find a better neuro-oncologist in Kentucky.

|  The best  |  show details
by Ethel Charlene Brown on Nov 27th, 2010

I am actually a patient of his partner Dr. Hargis, but Dr.LaRocca has also overseen my case. Both are absolutely wonderful, caring physicians and more importantly are tops in oncology--extremely knowledgeable. As a ten year survivor of late stage breast cancer, I highly recommend them. I have never had better care. I continue to trust them with my life, and you can too.

|  the best there is  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr.Larocca has always been the best to my family and i. he is top notch in every way as far as i am concerned. He is the reason i still have my mother today. I have the upmost respect for him as a doctor and as a person. charlotte yeast