Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Husband with lung cancer. show details Husband with lung cancer.
Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Larocca is a very caring, knowledgeable Dr. He does care about the whole person, not just the cancer. He is good at assessing the individual and determining what he/she is capable of taking on as far as treatment goes. When my husband was diagnosed after surgical biopsy, a lady in the waiting room recommended him and we have never been sorry he is our Dr. I would never hesitate in recommending him to someone else. My husband is in remission now & this is due a good deal to Dr. Larocca's agressive treatment plan.

simply the best show details simply the best
Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. LaRocca treats the whole person - and the whole family. His technical expertise is top-notch. But what matters most for him is that you continue living your life and having a high quality of life, even is the prognosis is not good. After my husband died, Dr. LaRocca called and talked with me for 30 minutes. He asked that I call him anytime I need something, even if it's a year from now.We were blessed to have him help us deal with a brain tumor. He fought the insurance company to help us get the best care.You won't find a better neuro-oncologist in Kentucky.

The best show details The best
by Ethel Charlene Brown on Nov 27th, 2010

I am actually a patient of his partner Dr. Hargis, but Dr.LaRocca has also overseen my case. Both are absolutely wonderful, caring physicians and more importantly are tops in oncology--extremely knowledgeable. As a ten year survivor of late stage breast cancer, I highly recommend them. I have never had better care. I continue to trust them with my life, and you can too.

the best there is show details the best there is
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr.Larocca has always been the best to my family and i. he is top notch in every way as far as i am concerned. He is the reason i still have my mother today. I have the upmost respect for him as a doctor and as a person. charlotte yeast