Dr. Renato LaRocca MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Louisville, KY

no change

April 23rd, 2017
The best oncologist I've ever trusted
Dr. Larocca is the best. He truly cares for his patients, and his passion for his works shines! I highly recommend him.

July 12th, 2015
One of the best in treating your illness individually, not as a statistic in a general population!

July 31st, 2011
Husband with lung cancer.
Dr. Larocca is a very caring, knowledgeable Dr. He does care about the whole person, not just the cancer. He is good at assessing the individual and determining what he/she is capable of taking on as far as treatment goes. When my husband was diagnosed after surgical biopsy, a lady in the waiting room recommended him and we have never been sorry he is our Dr. I would never hesitate in recommending him to someone else. My husband is in remission now & this is due a good deal to Dr. Larocca's agressive treatment plan.

March 25th, 2011
simply the best
Dr. LaRocca treats the whole person - and the whole family. His technical expertise is top-notch. But what matters most for him is that you continue living your life and having a high quality of life, even is the prognosis is not good. After my husband died, Dr. LaRocca called and talked with me for 30 minutes. He asked that I call him anytime I need something, even if it's a year from now.We were blessed to have him help us deal with a brain tumor. He fought the insurance company to help us get the best care.You won't find a better neuro-oncologist in Kentucky.

November 27th, 2010
The best
I am actually a patient of his partner Dr. Hargis, but Dr.LaRocca has also overseen my case. Both are absolutely wonderful, caring physicians and more importantly are tops in oncology--extremely knowledgeable. As a ten year survivor of late stage breast cancer, I highly recommend them. I have never had better care. I continue to trust them with my life, and you can too.