Jul 12th, 2015

One of the best in treating your illness individually, not as a statistic in a general population!

Husband with lung cancer. show details Husband with lung cancer.
Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Larocca is a very caring, knowledgeable Dr. He does care about the whole person, not just the cancer. He is good at assessing the individual and determining what he/she is capable of taking on as far as treatment goes. When my husband was diagnosed after surgical biopsy, a lady in the waiting room recommended him and we have never been sorry he is our Dr. I would never hesitate in recommending him to someone else. My husband is in remission now & this is due a good deal to Dr. Larocca's agressive treatment plan.

simply the best show details simply the best
Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. LaRocca treats the whole person - and the whole family. His technical expertise is top-notch. But what matters most for him is that you continue living your life and having a high quality of life, even is the prognosis is not good. After my husband died, Dr. LaRocca called and talked with me for 30 minutes. He asked that I call him anytime I need something, even if it's a year from now.We were blessed to have him help us deal with a brain tumor. He fought the insurance company to help us get the best care.You won't find a better neuro-oncologist in Kentucky.

The best show details The best
by Ethel Charlene Brown on Nov 27th, 2010

I am actually a patient of his partner Dr. Hargis, but Dr.LaRocca has also overseen my case. Both are absolutely wonderful, caring physicians and more importantly are tops in oncology--extremely knowledgeable. As a ten year survivor of late stage breast cancer, I highly recommend them. I have never had better care. I continue to trust them with my life, and you can too.