A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Mascardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Mascardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renato Mascardo, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascardo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mascardo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato N Mascardo MD and PC is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renato N. Mascardo practice?
- Dr. Renato Mascardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renato Mascardo practices Internal Medicine near Ridgefield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, CT and Danbury, CT.
See Ridgefield Internists.