A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Masilungan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Masilungan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masilungan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Masilungan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato Briones Masilungan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renato B. Masilungan practice?
- Dr. Renato Masilungan has 1 office location.
Dr. Renato Masilungan practices Internal Medicine near National City, CA.
See National City Internists.