A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Masilungan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Masilungan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masilungan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Masilungan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masilungan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renato B. Masilungan practice?
Dr. Renato Masilungan practices Internal Medicine near National City, CA.
See National City Internists.