Overall Review

4.7

April 2nd, 2016
Not a doctor a saint!
Not only is Dr Ocampo wonderful but so is his assistant Dorothy and his office manager, Munch. I can't thank them enough for all they did for me not only medically but spiritually. I became ill during a difficult time in my life and Dr Ocampo treated me like I was part of his family. He cancelled vacations to come back if I had a problem and he was always caring, kind an empathetic. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and how much he did for me. He is truly what a doctor should be and I will always be indebted to him.

October 16th, 2013
The BEST!!
I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer5 years ago. I chose Dr Ocampo as my reconstruction surgeon and am so glad I did. He is kind, compassionate and a skilled surgeon. I had a double mastectomy and he carefully took his time rebuilding my breasts better than I could have imagined I had a few chemo/radiation complications and he sat with me every day for a few minutes in the hospital always encouraging me. He is the best.

February 16th, 2012
Simply the best
Dr. Ocampo's work is outstanding but his care is unparalleled. You will not find a better surgeon in South Florida.

October 24th, 2011
Been seeing him for years. Love his honesty and feel very comfortable recommending him and his staff

October 15th, 2010
perfection in a surgeon
hands of god. patience of a saint. tremendous work...cannot find a better surgeon in the south florida area. he is an artist in his field. you can safely and confidently depend on him to do a great job. I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

April 22nd, 2010
He is very realistic and careful not to over promise. I respect that and he not disappointed