A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Querubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Querubin graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Querubin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Querubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renato Querubin practice?
Dr. Renato Querubin practices Otolaryngology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oberlin, OH.
See Lorain Otolaryngologists.