Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renato Santos
Dr. Renato Santos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Santos is affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital, Indian Path Medical Center and Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Renato Santos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Renato Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.
Dr. Raghunath Katragadda
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Duluth, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Gregory Robertson
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Duluth, GA 0 mi37
Dr. David Shonkoff
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Duluth, GA 0 mi32