A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Yuzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Yuzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuzon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuzon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuzon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yuzon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato Dauigoy Yuzon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renato D. Yuzon practice?
- Dr. Renato Yuzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Renato Yuzon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Oncologists, and Merced Hematologists.