A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renato Yuzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renato Yuzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuzon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yuzon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renato Dauigoy Yuzon MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renato D. Yuzon practice?
- Dr. Renato Yuzon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renato Yuzon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Oncologists, and Merced Hematologists.