A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renaud Gueret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gueret
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gueret Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renaud Gueret, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gueret graduated from University of Zurich,Zurich,Switzerland.
Dr. Gueret has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renaud Marcel Gueret MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renaud M. Gueret practice?
- Dr. Renaud Gueret has 1 office location.
Dr. Renaud Gueret practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.