A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renaud Gueret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gueret
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gueret Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renaud Gueret, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gueret graduated from University of Zurich,Zurich,Switzerland.
Dr. Gueret has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renaud Marcel Gueret MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renaud M. Gueret practice?
- Dr. Renaud Gueret has 1 office location.
Dr. Renaud Gueret practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.