Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

A Friend in Need show details A Friend in Need
by DRT on Nov 11th, 2015

Every time I have had a crisis with my chronic neck or back pain, what a blessing to have Dr. Rodrigue available , who put me right again! Such personal and comforting support. "Exceeding expectations" should be his motto. What a relief to have someone who not only cared about my back injury, but who was also kind enough to call and check up on me. His helpful staff even drove me back to my office! I'll be forever grateful to Dr. Rodrigue and his staff for helping me get back to work and an active lifestyle again.

Miracle Man show details Miracle Man
by Beth N. Mazziotta on Nov 10th, 2015

Life saving experience. So much pain for the shape I'm in...snow ski, snow board, water ski, box, work out etc & it hurt every time I took a step. Dr.Rodrigue was willing to think outside the box miraculously stopped the pain...drug free. Being a Real Estate broker, that means $$$Millions, words aren't enough.

Fired from Doctor show details Fired from Doctor
by L.G. on Oct 2nd, 2015

There is no way you can ask a question. He will lie, scream & cuss. My father received the wrong injection & when he tried to ask a question Dr. Rodrique fired him as a patient. He loves the throw the "F-bomb" around & curse the staff out. He lied about dropping Medicare patients when the staff had said to make an appointment for 2 months away & the waiting room was full of Medicare patients. If I could give a negative star rating I would. He is a disgrace to his profession.

Best Dr I have ever seen! show details Best Dr I have ever seen!
by Steven Mizell on Sep 9th, 2015

Dr Rodrigue is literally the best Dr that I have ever seen. Unfortunately I'm seeing him because of a life changing condition that produces unimaginable pain. But I can truly say that if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be here now. His compassion and dedication to giving you a better quality of life is top notch! And even goes to bat for you with insurance companies to make sure you get the care you need. I'm a father of 5 with a beautiful wife and there's no telling where I would be if it wasn't for this man!

Apr 22nd, 2015

Having chronic abdominal pain and headaches all my life, Dr. Rodrigue was able to help me regain control of my life and become active once again. I cannot thank him and his staff enough.

Thank you Dr Rodrigue show details Thank you Dr Rodrigue
by Sandra K Barr on Mar 2nd, 2015

Dr Rodrigue is familiar with the disorder I have which is unusual since it is a fairly rare disorder. It is so much easier to work with him when he already is aware of the problems that come up with this disorder. He sees me as a person, he cares about trying things until we are able to put the right combination together to give me enough comfort to be able to function again.

Mickeyfilm@aol.com show details Mickeyfilm@aol.com
by Mickey Grant on Feb 14th, 2015

Really outstanding doctor.

by Sharon Savage on Jan 9th, 2015

I love Dr. Rodrgue! He diagnosed and temporally fixed a back pain I'd had for 11 years!!! Highly recommend him.

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
Oct 27th, 2014

I met Dr Rodrigue when I was in a very bad place emotionally (from back pain) and physically. He was not only extremely caring and down to Earth, he spoke to me like I was intelligent and offered positive feedback and attitude toward my treatment. I now fly from NC to TX to do follow ups with him. Don't listen to all the bad reviews. If you are not seeking drugs and honestly want to get better, he is your guy! The only constructive feedback I would give is that his front end and medical assistants make sure they return calls and be kind and compassionate over the phone with patients:)

Great Doc, wish I could have kept seeing him.. show details Great Doc, wish I could have kept seeing him..
by Doug S. on Oct 15th, 2014

I was hit by a vehicle while writing a ticket on the side of the road and of course was terrible injured. Was referred to Dr. Rodrique and the first appt. he was absolutely sympathetic and understanding of the ridiculous amount of pain I was in. Although the pain meds he gave me barely scratched the surface of relieving my pain, I believe had I not had the mix up with my insurance company he would have fixed everything all up after a few more visits.

This Doctor has Serious Anger Issues!!! show details This Doctor has Serious Anger Issues!!!
Oct 10th, 2014

Dr. Rodrigue's staff is very incompetent and it is virtually impossible to make a appointment with his staff. He has serious anger issues and do not see this doctor if inappropriate language offends you. He gave me a injection in my street clothes and shoes with no sterile clothing what so ever.

May 7th, 2012

His expertise is only exceeded by his genuine concernfor his patients. A remarkable doctor and person.

Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Rodrigue takes care of several memebers of my family. He is a thoughtful and conservative doctor. He tries to manage conservatively and has successfully steered us away from expensive invasive procedures. I like that about him. He is not in it for the money. A rare fine these days, unfortunately.

Consistent show details Consistent
by Phyl Henry on Dec 17th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Rodrigue for almost a year. Previously I went to him for two years. You have to ask to see him, as you only see his nurse. I have seen him once in a year's time, however, I am treated well by his staff, so I do not have to see him, anyway. He is a very gentle doctor, and very easy to talk to, so I would say he has a good bedside manner. I like him and apparently so does a lot of others, cos he has a good number of patients. Short wait. Get you in and out in less than an hour and that is stretching the time. I'm usually in and out in 45 mins or less. Pay parking. Good food in the hospital and his office has good ambiance.

Worst Experience EVER !!! show details Worst Experience EVER !!!
Sep 24th, 2010

This Dr. is a complete Joke !! I have had migraine headaches since the eighth grade. Had 4 knee surgeries, 2 gastric surgeries and now need back surgery. I have been on pain meds for years and have a super high tolerance. There is only one kind I can take that does not upset my 4 oz. stomach. I also take anti anxiety meds. Over the years the doses have increased to the maximum and no one can control the headaches. This Dr. just took about two seconds to look at the dosages of my meds. and then went and got another dr. to look at it. Didnt ask me anything about it. He left the room and sent nurse in with script for a patch and something else I have never heard of and less than half of my pain pills. ANYONE !!!!! should know that when on pain meds you have to be gradually reduced off of them or withdrawls. ! The patch he gave me made me so High I could not function and so sick at my stomach I couldnt leave the bathroom !!!! Then two days later I got a letter from him accusing me of getting my meds from different doctors. He is completely un professional and took zero time to listen to me or look at my records !

by st on Aug 22nd, 2010

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. If you dont believe me, go to the waiting room in his office and listen to what the patients say who cone up to the front desk.

"Great Doctor" show details "Great Doctor"
by Cheryl Morton on May 16th, 2008

I feel he treats me as a person and not just another number. He has helped me tremendously and would recommend him to everyone.