Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist (pain control), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Apr 22nd, 2015

Having chronic abdominal pain and headaches all my life, Dr. Rodrigue was able to help me regain control of my life and become active once again. I cannot thank him and his staff enough.

Thank you Dr Rodrigue show details Thank you Dr Rodrigue
by Sandra K Barr on Mar 2nd, 2015

Dr Rodrigue is familiar with the disorder I have which is unusual since it is a fairly rare disorder. It is so much easier to work with him when he already is aware of the problems that come up with this disorder. He sees me as a person, he cares about trying things until we are able to put the right combination together to give me enough comfort to be able to function again.

Mickeyfilm@aol.com show details Mickeyfilm@aol.com
by Mickey Grant on Feb 14th, 2015

Really outstanding doctor.

by Sharon Savage on Jan 9th, 2015

I love Dr. Rodrgue! He diagnosed and temporally fixed a back pain I'd had for 11 years!!! Highly recommend him.

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
Oct 27th, 2014

I met Dr Rodrigue when I was in a very bad place emotionally (from back pain) and physically. He was not only extremely caring and down to Earth, he spoke to me like I was intelligent and offered positive feedback and attitude toward my treatment. I now fly from NC to TX to do follow ups with him. Don't listen to all the bad reviews. If you are not seeking drugs and honestly want to get better, he is your guy! The only constructive feedback I would give is that his front end and medical assistants make sure they return calls and be kind and compassionate over the phone with patients:)

Great Doc, wish I could have kept seeing him.. show details Great Doc, wish I could have kept seeing him..
by Doug S. on Oct 15th, 2014

I was hit by a vehicle while writing a ticket on the side of the road and of course was terrible injured. Was referred to Dr. Rodrique and the first appt. he was absolutely sympathetic and understanding of the ridiculous amount of pain I was in. Although the pain meds he gave me barely scratched the surface of relieving my pain, I believe had I not had the mix up with my insurance company he would have fixed everything all up after a few more visits.

This Doctor has Serious Anger Issues!!! show details This Doctor has Serious Anger Issues!!!
Oct 10th, 2014

Dr. Rodrigue's staff is very incompetent and it is virtually impossible to make a appointment with his staff. He has serious anger issues and do not see this doctor if inappropriate language offends you. He gave me a injection in my street clothes and shoes with no sterile clothing what so ever.

May 7th, 2012

His expertise is only exceeded by his genuine concernfor his patients. A remarkable doctor and person.

Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Rodrigue takes care of several memebers of my family. He is a thoughtful and conservative doctor. He tries to manage conservatively and has successfully steered us away from expensive invasive procedures. I like that about him. He is not in it for the money. A rare fine these days, unfortunately.

Consistent show details Consistent
by Phyl Henry on Dec 17th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Rodrigue for almost a year. Previously I went to him for two years. You have to ask to see him, as you only see his nurse. I have seen him once in a year's time, however, I am treated well by his staff, so I do not have to see him, anyway. He is a very gentle doctor, and very easy to talk to, so I would say he has a good bedside manner. I like him and apparently so does a lot of others, cos he has a good number of patients. Short wait. Get you in and out in less than an hour and that is stretching the time. I'm usually in and out in 45 mins or less. Pay parking. Good food in the hospital and his office has good ambiance.

Worst Experience EVER !!! show details Worst Experience EVER !!!
Sep 24th, 2010

This Dr. is a complete Joke !! I have had migraine headaches since the eighth grade. Had 4 knee surgeries, 2 gastric surgeries and now need back surgery. I have been on pain meds for years and have a super high tolerance. There is only one kind I can take that does not upset my 4 oz. stomach. I also take anti anxiety meds. Over the years the doses have increased to the maximum and no one can control the headaches. This Dr. just took about two seconds to look at the dosages of my meds. and then went and got another dr. to look at it. Didnt ask me anything about it. He left the room and sent nurse in with script for a patch and something else I have never heard of and less than half of my pain pills. ANYONE !!!!! should know that when on pain meds you have to be gradually reduced off of them or withdrawls. ! The patch he gave me made me so High I could not function and so sick at my stomach I couldnt leave the bathroom !!!! Then two days later I got a letter from him accusing me of getting my meds from different doctors. He is completely un professional and took zero time to listen to me or look at my records !

by st on Aug 22nd, 2010

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. If you dont believe me, go to the waiting room in his office and listen to what the patients say who cone up to the front desk.

JekyllHyde show details JekyllHyde
by Citysearch User on Jun 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I am glad that other people had a positive experiences with this man, but he was horrible to me and admitted it to my referring doctor. I w...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Dr. Rodrigue cares. show details Dr. Rodrigue cares.
by Citysearch User on Mar 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I was introduced to Dr. Rodrigue by my daughter who was and is his patient. I loved the aggressive way he treated her condition and listene...

Get rid of Dr. Bulger show details Get rid of Dr. Bulger
Jan 15th, 2010

Dr. Rodrique,I fully believe that your practice will take off and you will NOT need any other physicians. You need a parter that will do as you SAY and follow your protocol of each and every patient you have and NOT change it mid-stream. This frustrates the patient and then made me guess WHY we deviated from the original plan Pain is bad enough and STRESS doesn't help. Stick to YOUR plan and have your partners so the same. It takes away your crediblity when it is changes. WERE YOU WRONG or does Dr. Bulger just things he's better? From a patients view!!!!

Deserves the D Magazine Best Doctor in Dallas designation show details Deserves the D Magazine Best Doctor in Dallas designation
by Citysearch User on Nov 11th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Rodrigue is very compassionate and seems to really care, unlike so many doctors out there. He will listen to you and never tries to min...

10 Years Excellent Care show details 10 Years Excellent Care
by Citysearch User on Oct 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I love this guy! I have been seeing Dr. Rodrigue for 10 years for back pain after back surgery. Over the years he has used different treatm...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
"Great Doctor" show details "Great Doctor"
by Cheryl Morton on May 16th, 2008

I feel he treats me as a person and not just another number. He has helped me tremendously and would recommend him to everyone.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Citysearch User on Apr 8th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Southwest Pain Group part of Pinnacle Pain Medicine for about seven years. I have degenerative disc disease and have...

Helene show details Helene
by Citysearch User on Mar 16th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Helene is a nurse practioner at SouthWest Pain group and I love her to death! She spends time listening to me and does not ramble on and on ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great Doctor - back pain is hard to cure!! show details Great Doctor - back pain is hard to cure!!
by Citysearch User on Feb 29th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I love Dr. Rodrigue, although I have had a lot of trouble getting in to see him. His office is very busy, and I always get put in voicemail ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Very Positive Experience, Good doctors - show details Very Positive Experience, Good doctors -
by Citysearch User on Aug 7th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I am 39 and have had back pain for years, and my family doctor sent me to a back surgeon. Mistake! I was WORSE after my back surgery. My b...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Diversion at its finest show details Diversion at its finest
by Citysearch User on Nov 29th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Got a coccyx injection 2 weeks ago and have vaginal numbness. Physician, although friendly enough, diverted my route of concern to other b...