Dr. Renaud Rodrigue MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Dallas, TX

3.6

March 20th, 2017
Best Pain Mgmt Doctor EVER!!!!
Dr. Rodrique is the most understanding and compassionate doctor. He listens to you and tries to help you achieve your goal, not his. He involves his patients in their health. He is not one of those doctors that lets you talk but has his mind made up already and a plan in mind for you. He doesn't take your health lightly. He tries to help you understand how the body works and why he is doing what he does. Excellent!!!!

March 7th, 2017
Never available
Cannot seem to ever get them to call back to scheduel an appointment. Never experienced this before with any other doctor. They say they will call back but they never do.

February 23rd, 2017
Shame on you Dr Rodrigue
I started going to Dr rodrigue back in 2014 he told me he wanted me to use THC for pain and he added a hundred and eighty oxycodones to my script which made me nauseated so he prescribed me promethazine after a year I failed a UA that had THC in it and he decided to let me go once I call the office back to inform them that I had a letter that was from dr. Rodrigue telling me he wanted me to use THC then they picked me back up as a patient later in 20 16 + December they decided to let me go and handed me a paper stating I was pill searching at emergency rooms and I was dropped from this group for the second time I have never ever had any opioid prescriptions filled at any pharmacies nor have I taken any narcotic prescriptions from any emergency room all of this stuff was false and I'm having problems locating a new doctor because of this beware beware why would you tell a patient and put it in writing that you want them to use something that is illegal I was pushed on to Corbin Mills and never was allowed to see dr. Rodrigue again after the first release however I am grateful for the team of doctors that I do have that know my character and did their own investigation and found out that these allegations were false I want to thank them so much for caring about my health is very inhumane to treat a human being in such a way that could be detrimental to their health I could have went into withdrawals and I could have been arrested these are very serious allegations so just beware

November 11th, 2015
A Friend in Need
Every time I have had a crisis with my chronic neck or back pain, what a blessing to have Dr. Rodrigue available , who put me right again! Such personal and comforting support. "Exceeding expectations" should be his motto. What a relief to have someone who not only cared about my back injury, but who was also kind enough to call and check up on me. His helpful staff even drove me back to my office! I'll be forever grateful to Dr. Rodrigue and his staff for helping me get back to work and an active lifestyle again.

November 10th, 2015
Miracle Man
Life saving experience. So much pain for the shape I'm in...snow ski, snow board, water ski, box, work out etc & it hurt every time I took a step. Dr.Rodrigue was willing to think outside the box miraculously stopped the pain...drug free. Being a Real Estate broker, that means $$$Millions, words aren't enough.

September 9th, 2015
Best Dr I have ever seen!
Dr Rodrigue is literally the best Dr that I have ever seen. Unfortunately I'm seeing him because of a life changing condition that produces unimaginable pain. But I can truly say that if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be here now. His compassion and dedication to giving you a better quality of life is top notch! And even goes to bat for you with insurance companies to make sure you get the care you need. I'm a father of 5 with a beautiful wife and there's no telling where I would be if it wasn't for this man!

April 22nd, 2015
Having chronic abdominal pain and headaches all my life, Dr. Rodrigue was able to help me regain control of my life and become active once again. I cannot thank him and his staff enough.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr Rodrigue is familiar with the disorder I have which is unusual since it is a fairly rare disorder. It is so much easier to work with him when he already is aware of the problems that come up with this disorder. He sees me as a person, he cares about trying things until we are able to put the right combination together to give me enough comfort to be able to function again.

February 14th, 2015
Mickeyfilm@aol.com
Really outstanding doctor.

January 9th, 2015
I love Dr. Rodrgue! He diagnosed and temporally fixed a back pain I'd had for 11 years!!! Highly recommend him.

October 27th, 2014
Awesome Doc
I met Dr Rodrigue when I was in a very bad place emotionally (from back pain) and physically. He was not only extremely caring and down to Earth, he spoke to me like I was intelligent and offered positive feedback and attitude toward my treatment. I now fly from NC to TX to do follow ups with him. Don't listen to all the bad reviews. If you are not seeking drugs and honestly want to get better, he is your guy! The only constructive feedback I would give is that his front end and medical assistants make sure they return calls and be kind and compassionate over the phone with patients:)

October 15th, 2014
Great Doc, wish I could have kept seeing him..
I was hit by a vehicle while writing a ticket on the side of the road and of course was terrible injured. Was referred to Dr. Rodrique and the first appt. he was absolutely sympathetic and understanding of the ridiculous amount of pain I was in. Although the pain meds he gave me barely scratched the surface of relieving my pain, I believe had I not had the mix up with my insurance company he would have fixed everything all up after a few more visits.