Dr. Renaud Rodrigue MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2015
A Friend in Need
Every time I have had a crisis with my chronic neck or back pain, what a blessing to have Dr. Rodrigue available , who put me right again! Such personal and comforting support. "Exceeding expectations" should be his motto. What a relief to have someone who not only cared about my back injury, but who was also kind enough to call and check up on me. His helpful staff even drove me back to my office! I'll be forever grateful to Dr. Rodrigue and his staff for helping me get back to work and an active lifestyle again.

November 10th, 2015
Miracle Man
Life saving experience. So much pain for the shape I'm in...snow ski, snow board, water ski, box, work out etc & it hurt every time I took a step. Dr.Rodrigue was willing to think outside the box miraculously stopped the pain...drug free. Being a Real Estate broker, that means $$$Millions, words aren't enough.

October 2nd, 2015
Fired from Doctor
There is no way you can ask a question. He will lie, scream & cuss. My father received the wrong injection & when he tried to ask a question Dr. Rodrique fired him as a patient. He loves the throw the "F-bomb" around & curse the staff out. He lied about dropping Medicare patients when the staff had said to make an appointment for 2 months away & the waiting room was full of Medicare patients. If I could give a negative star rating I would. He is a disgrace to his profession.

September 9th, 2015
Best Dr I have ever seen!
Dr Rodrigue is literally the best Dr that I have ever seen. Unfortunately I'm seeing him because of a life changing condition that produces unimaginable pain. But I can truly say that if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be here now. His compassion and dedication to giving you a better quality of life is top notch! And even goes to bat for you with insurance companies to make sure you get the care you need. I'm a father of 5 with a beautiful wife and there's no telling where I would be if it wasn't for this man!

April 22nd, 2015
Having chronic abdominal pain and headaches all my life, Dr. Rodrigue was able to help me regain control of my life and become active once again. I cannot thank him and his staff enough.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr Rodrigue is familiar with the disorder I have which is unusual since it is a fairly rare disorder. It is so much easier to work with him when he already is aware of the problems that come up with this disorder. He sees me as a person, he cares about trying things until we are able to put the right combination together to give me enough comfort to be able to function again.

February 14th, 2015
Mickeyfilm@aol.com
Really outstanding doctor.

January 9th, 2015
I love Dr. Rodrgue! He diagnosed and temporally fixed a back pain I'd had for 11 years!!! Highly recommend him.

October 27th, 2014
Awesome Doc
I met Dr Rodrigue when I was in a very bad place emotionally (from back pain) and physically. He was not only extremely caring and down to Earth, he spoke to me like I was intelligent and offered positive feedback and attitude toward my treatment. I now fly from NC to TX to do follow ups with him. Don't listen to all the bad reviews. If you are not seeking drugs and honestly want to get better, he is your guy! The only constructive feedback I would give is that his front end and medical assistants make sure they return calls and be kind and compassionate over the phone with patients:)

October 15th, 2014
Great Doc, wish I could have kept seeing him..
I was hit by a vehicle while writing a ticket on the side of the road and of course was terrible injured. Was referred to Dr. Rodrique and the first appt. he was absolutely sympathetic and understanding of the ridiculous amount of pain I was in. Although the pain meds he gave me barely scratched the surface of relieving my pain, I believe had I not had the mix up with my insurance company he would have fixed everything all up after a few more visits.

October 10th, 2014
This Doctor has Serious Anger Issues!!!
Dr. Rodrigue's staff is very incompetent and it is virtually impossible to make a appointment with his staff. He has serious anger issues and do not see this doctor if inappropriate language offends you. He gave me a injection in my street clothes and shoes with no sterile clothing what so ever.

May 7th, 2012
His expertise is only exceeded by his genuine concernfor his patients. A remarkable doctor and person.