A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renda Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renda Wiener, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wiener has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renda S Wiener MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Renda S. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Renda Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Renda Wiener practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.