A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renda Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renda Wiener, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wiener has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renda S Wiener MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Renda S. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Renda Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Renda Wiener practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.