A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Acuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Acuna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acuna graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acuna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Raul Acuna DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene R. Acuna practice?
- Dr. Rene Acuna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rene Acuna practices Family Medicine near Sinton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX.
See Sinton Primary Care Doctors.