Learn more about Dr. Rene Acuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Acuna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acuna
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Acuna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Acuna graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acuna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Raul Acuna DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene R. Acuna practice?
- Dr. Rene Acuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Acuna practices Family Medicine near Sinton, TX.
See Sinton Primary Care Doctors.