Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Andino
Dr. Rene Andino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Andino is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital, Palmetto General Hospital and Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Dr. Andino has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Andino has the following 1 specialty