Dr. Rene Andino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Andino?

September 12th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

June 4th, 2016

Excellent! I would recommend him with no doubt!

December 4th, 2015

Wonderful doctor and person!!!

November 18th, 2015

Excellent

He is a blessing. Thank you Dr. Rene Andino for your services.

September 7th, 2015

Affable, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate...!!! He is a wonderful doctor and person!!!

August 7th, 2015

Not returning.

Their Pembroke pines office has given me 3 headaches in 3 visits. I've waited up to 2 hours for an appointment that was scheduled. I've never actually been seen or ever seen Dr. Andino and the office is unappealing and appears old and unkempt. The nurse practitioner who sees us is pleasant, however whenever I go it feels like I'm in an unprofessional environment. Going elsewhere asap! There are better places to take your kids.

August 6th, 2015

Dr. Andino is excellent. He has a wonderful heart! Certainly, three key things that motivate him to be a doctor are love, passion and compassion. He really loves his profession and is very knowledgeable as well!

July 15th, 2015

I have been Andino patient since I was born and now I'm 24 and now that he is see adult as well he is staying as my doctor love him and EXCELLENT DOCTOR .

August 1st, 2014

losing patience

It was awful! It took them more than two hours just to sign a stupid little form to get Labs. I recommend not go there and waste your time.

May 19th, 2014

This office has the WORST service I have ever received. The nurse and office staff are not friendly or helpful in any way. Some of the staff doesn’t speak English which makes it difficult for the parents and patients. I would not recommend this office to ANYONE and could not get out of that place fast enough. service I have ever received

September 22nd, 2012

Get Ready to Wait

First of all, Dr. Andino is an excellent pediatrician. My wife and I liked him from the very first time we met him when he walked in to our room at Memorial Hospital Miramar (MHM) to check up on our son following his birth. He is very knowledgable and even promotes a holistic lifestyle, such as breast feeding instead of using formula. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for his office staff and they way office is managed, specifically appointments. The office staff at the Pembroke Pines office is very rude and have very little knowledge when is comes to treating a child. After two very upsetting visits, we decided to try his office in Hialeah. The staff's attitude and service was a little better, but the wait time and management of patients was dismal. Waiting room is like a circus, with parents yelling on their cell phones while their unattended kids run around screaming. The newborn room, which is suppose to be infant babies only was full of kids and adults, including kids that were sick. The worst part was the waiting time. We would always arrive on time for our appointment and we always ended up waiting close to 3 HOURS before we were called in to sit in one of the rooms and then wait additional time for the doctor to finally come in. When I would ask what is taking so long, the staff would just reply the doctor is running late. I would then tell them that it would be nice if they would inform us that he's going to be late. After the fifth visit, my wife and I had enough and decided to change pediatricians. I don't care if you are the best doctor in the world, you do not treat your patients like second class citizens by making them wait for 3 hours.

August 23rd, 2011

Best Pediatrician !!!

He's really a knowledgeable and caring doctor. Has been recommending him for over twelve years.