Rene A Boothby, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Pediatric Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Tampa Bay E.N.T.
5105 N Armenia Ave
Tampa, FL 33603
(813) 879-8045
Locations and availability (3)

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Over a period of 18 years, I have had 4 occasions to see Dr. Boothby. Twice for my daughter, once myself, and once for my granddaughter. (3 surgeries, total) All experiences have been ideal. Bedside manner, diagnosis, office....everything!

|  show details
May 25th, 2012

My mom was his patient Dec thru Jan 2012. She absolutely Dr. Boothby and his staff in the Brandon location not so much Tampa off. She went in for post hospital care due to not being able to look to her side, dizzy,nausea, vomiting. He found out she had vertigo and perform more than one procedure to help her which help thank god. I thank Dr. Boothby for helping her so much when she needed it badly. Excellent doctor and office.

|  Dr. Boothby Saved My Life  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I had persistent throat pain that no doctor could seem to diagnose. After countless visits to other doctors where I was assured I was "fine," I saw Dr. Boothby. He found a tumor in my throat that had been missed by all the others. Without him, I may not be alive today! THANK YOU!

|  show details
Apr 25th, 2010

Very friendly, professional andhelpful

|  office visit  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2009

Good listener. Very caring and professional