Dr. Rene Boothby, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Jan 20th, 2015

Everytime I come I am made to feel welcome whether shots or to see doctor. Merry Christmas!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Jun 1st, 2012

Over a period of 18 years, I have had 4 occasions to see Dr. Boothby. Twice for my daughter, once myself, and once for my granddaughter. (3 surgeries, total) All experiences have been ideal. Bedside manner, diagnosis, office....everything!

May 25th, 2012

My mom was his patient Dec thru Jan 2012. She absolutely Dr. Boothby and his staff in the Brandon location not so much Tampa off. She went in for post hospital care due to not being able to look to her side, dizzy,nausea, vomiting. He found out she had vertigo and perform more than one procedure to help her which help thank god. I thank Dr. Boothby for helping her so much when she needed it badly. Excellent doctor and office.

Dr. Boothby Saved My Life show details Dr. Boothby Saved My Life
Jul 29th, 2011

I had persistent throat pain that no doctor could seem to diagnose. After countless visits to other doctors where I was assured I was "fine," I saw Dr. Boothby. He found a tumor in my throat that had been missed by all the others. Without him, I may not be alive today! THANK YOU!

Apr 25th, 2010

Very friendly, professional andhelpful

office visit show details office visit
Dec 4th, 2009

Good listener. Very caring and professional