A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Lovelace Med Center Downtown Lovelace Hospital Downt
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo practice?
- Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo practices Addiction Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Miami Adolescent Specialists.