A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez Cotarelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Lovelace Med Center Downtown Lovelace Hospital Downt
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo practice?
- Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Gonzalez Cotarelo practices Addiction Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Miami Adolescent Specialists.