Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Gonzalez
Dr. Rene Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with other offices in Miami, FL and Miami, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Boulder Community Health, Estes Park Medical Center and St Anthony North Hospital. Dr. Gonzalez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Gonzalez has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Rene Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Richard Johnson
Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Infectious Disease
Aurora, CO 0.01 mi34
Dr. Richard Penaloza
Aurora, CO 0.01 mi21
Dr. Derek Linderman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Aurora, CO 0.01 mi15