Dr. Rene Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Charles?

The best doctor!

Posted on August 1st, 2017

I met him in Caruthers and move to Dinuba and been his patient since 2008 he help me with my 3 pregnancies, very professional and treats you with respect and overall like family. I highly recommend him. He is the best doctor. I don't change him.

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Charles is an awesome Doctor. I He is a very caring Doctor.

The best doc i ever had

Posted on March 13th, 2015

He was very honest and caring. I felt safe and comfortable under his care. I highly recommend him. I feel that he cares deeply about each patient. Treated me like family.

Posted on October 30th, 2011

I have been a patient for many years and until recently, was more or less pleased with the care and attention I have received from this doctor. However, there have been some visits , especially my most recent, where he seems somewhat un-focused, confused and/or distracted and where I feel I am not given the time or opportunity to truly express my concerns. I have become very disappointed and frustrated and am not sure if I will return.

Great

Posted on October 26th, 2011

he is the best doctor i could ever have asked for he helped me when no one else would and now my baby is almost here and its all because of him.

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Charles spends more time talking with me and listens more than any doctor I've been too.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Dr Charles is amazing! Went to him for years in Visalia and jsut found my way back to him in Dinuba. Still the most caring and kind doctor ever. He has a very no nonsense approach and will tell you how it is. I trust him with my life!

Best

Posted on April 10th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Charles for over 5 years and I just want to let mothers, mothers to be know that he is such a great doctor. He also has delivered my children and have been very please with his services. I would never see another OB/GYN. His staff is also very friendly and professional.

He listens.

Posted on August 14th, 2009

I had seen multiple Gyno's for a pain in my right side that I've have since I was 16 years old now I am 19. None of them listened to me, they all just told me that I was fine and there wasn't anything that they could see was wrong with me. My first visit to Dr. Charles he was very kind, acted like he cared. Dr. Charles came to the conclusion that I needed laproscopic surgery to determain what the problem was. I ended up having a cycst the size of a grapefruit on my right ovary. Dr. Charles found the problem when all the other doctors told me that there wasn't one. I can't say enough how much a excellent physcian he is.

mom