Dr. Rene Earles MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016
TERRIBLE, LAZY Doctor
I went to he New Dermatology Group today to see a different provider but because of my own delays (coming from several hours away on short notice with unexpected traffic delays), I was late and saw Dr. Earles. My experience was horrible. Dr. Earles refused to look at three relevant documents that I brought with me, two of which directly related to the condition with which I was eventually diagnosed (by the provider I was originally supposed to see). He was argumentative (in all fairness, so was I by the end) and refused to look at a simple, three page article about pain very relevant to my condition stating that because he was a dermatologist, he doesn't ever (EVER!) deal with pain in his practice. Because my case wasn't "typical," he refused to talk with me or discuss the fact that I thought I had an atypical presentation of my condition.

October 5th, 2013
Wonderful
Great addition to the community! Thank you Dr Earles!

July 11th, 2012
First of all I would most definitely NOT recommend him. Was never very thorough in an exam. Tended to only treat areas that were pointed out to him. Had to go back to have two areas retreated and he asked why I was there. Told him because I had gotten a letter to come back to treat a spot on the lip and the cheek. He started looking at the wrong side of my mouth so had to correct him, same thing with the cheek. Never looked at the records at all when he came in alto the nurse had them up on the computer. Told me to come back in 3 months. Came back in 3 months and when he came in again asked why I was there. He asked if I had any spots of concern and pointed to a few spots on the left arm. He treated both arms but never once looked anywhere else. It is in the records that I have been treated all over my upper body. When I left I decided he would be the last person I would go to again. I went to Marshfield recently because of spots on lip(same place) and had eight spots tested. Three are squamous and three are basal, leaving two as precancerous. I have to have surgery on my lip, left arm(two places) and back. It may involve a plastic surgeon. The spot on the lip that he treated twice he never looked at it at the 3 mo check-up. It's not as if I had been negligent about going to a dermatologist. Had been seeing Dr Kumn until he moved.

January 7th, 2012
Dr. Earles was excellent. I have seen half a dozen or more dermatologists and he was committed to getting me a diagnosis...and did. He followed up with me by calling personally. I give him my highest recommendation.

July 5th, 2017