Dr. Rene Elkin MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurological Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Rene Elkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Elkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Elkin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Multiple Sclerosis MS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkin graduated from University Of Cape Town.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rene Elkin practice?
Dr. Rene Elkin practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurological Surgery near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Port Chester Neurologists, Port Chester Internists, Port Chester Physiatrists, and Port Chester Surgeons.