A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Elkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Elkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Elkin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkin graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Elkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Elkin MD is a female Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rene Elkin practice?
- Dr. Rene Elkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rene Elkin practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Chester, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.