A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Miguel Gonzalez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rene M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Rene Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rene Gonzalez practices Pediatrics near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Pediatricians.