Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Gomez
Dr. Rene Gomez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and South Miami, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gomez is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. Dr. Gomez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Gomez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rene Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Carlos Barrera
Pulmonary Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.05 mi34
Dr. William Schmidt Jr
Miami, FL 0.06 mi46
Dr. Mark Sachs
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Miami, FL 0.06 mi34