Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Jaso
Dr. Rene Jaso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jaso is affiliated with Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. Dr. Jaso has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Jaso has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rene Jaso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Joel Rodriguez
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Rafael Cires-Drouet
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
San Antonio, TX 0.14 mi9
Dr. Brad Rahaman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.39 mi9