A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Khafif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Khafif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Khafif, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khafif graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khafif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khafif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance