A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Khafif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Khafif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Khafif, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khafif graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.
Dr. Khafif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Albert Khafif MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Khafif practice?
- Dr. Rene Khafif has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Khafif practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.