A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Koppel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koppel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Koppel, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koppel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene None Koppel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene N. Koppel practice?
- Dr. Rene Koppel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Koppel practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Dermatologists and Metairie Internists.