A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Kunhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Kunhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Kunhardt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunhardt graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Kunhardt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Edwardo Kunhardt MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rene E. Kunhardt practice?
- Dr. Rene Kunhardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Kunhardt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trinity, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Hudson Cardiologists.