Learn more about Dr. Rene Kunhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Kunhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunhardt
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Kunhardt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunhardt graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Kunhardt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene E Kunhardt MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rene E. Kunhardt practice?
- Dr. Rene Kunhardt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rene Kunhardt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Hudson Cardiologists.