Dr. Rene Kurowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Kurowski?

July 21st, 2016

I was actually former patient of MD...wonderful provider!

October 9th, 2015

Spent well over an hour with me and very concerned and thorough

July 9th, 2013

The best

I am 67 years old and I have to say that Dr. Kurowski is the best doctor I ever had; she ties with my old obstetrician . She always asked the important questions and was prompt and ultra efficient. I have moved to Florida and will feel extremely lucky if I find a doctor as good in every way as Rene Kurowski.

March 29th, 2013

Love Dr Kurowski

I've been looking for years for a doctor who... 1) listens and is genuinely interested in me and my health 2) respects my opinions and ideas 3) Cares enough to call me personally on the phone 4) is an overall great doctor with a lot of wisdom and experience The first appointment I had with Dr Kurowski a few years ago she sat and talked with me, asking me about my life and my health history for a long time! I was so impressed then I knew she was the doctor I had been looking for! Love her! She's the best!

September 19th, 2012

Unacceptable doctor attitude, office staff horrible

I do NOT recommend this doctor. I will no longer accept her attitude and that of her staff. Overall sense is that the doctor's time is much more important than mine. She has a overstated self-worth.

September 19th, 2012

Unacceptable attitude, poor medical experience

I do NOT recommend this physician. She gives the sense that her time is MUCH more important than her patient's. Arrogant, old school. I'v ...

June 10th, 2011

Patient

She is absoultely the best Doctor I have ever used!

December 11th, 2010

Extraordinary Doctor

Dr. Kurowski is an extraordinary doctor. I've found her to be very prompt, knowledgeable, thorough, helpful, responsive to my needs, and caring. While being thorough isn't always a lot of fun for me, it's always in my best interest and I'm glad that she goes the extra step. She always gives me plenty of time, explains everything, listens, and answers all of my questions. And her beside manner is phenomenal. Her nurse, Dorothy is wonderful, as well. She's always so friendly and helpful. And when I call with questions or requests, she answers the phone immediately or returns my call within probably an hour. And mine have not yet even been urgent calls. I doubt you could find a better team of medical professionals on the planet. They're great!

June 5th, 2017