A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Lee Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Lee Pack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Lee Pack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee Pack graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee Pack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene A Lee Pack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Lee Pack practice?
- Dr. Rene Lee Pack has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Lee Pack practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.