A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Leon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene A Leon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Leon practice?
- Dr. Rene Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Leon practices Allergy & Immunology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Allergists.