A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Leon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Leon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene A Leon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rene A. Leon practice?
- Dr. Rene Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Leon practices Allergy & Immunology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Allergists.