Learn more about Dr. Rene Loyola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Loyola, General and Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loyola
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loyola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Loyola, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loyola graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loyola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene M Loyola MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rene M. Loyola practice?
- Dr. Rene Loyola has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Loyola practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Surgeons.