Learn more about Dr. Rene Loyola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Loyola, General and Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loyola
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Loyola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Loyola, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loyola graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loyola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene M Loyola MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rene M. Loyola practice?
- Dr. Rene Loyola has 1 office location.
Dr. Rene Loyola practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Surgeons.