Dr. Rene Maderafont Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Maderafont?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rene Maderafont?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016

Dr?? Madera Font

Worst dr I've ever encountered. Rude and extremely unkind. I was suffering a kidney stone attack and after letting me lie there for 3 hours without doing anything, he comes in to assess me and hits me in the kidney. I'm no dr, but was that really necessary? Will drive two hours to a different ER before I EVER subject myself to that monster or his abuse again.

January 11th, 2014

STELLAR CARE !

This was an ER visit to the local hospital in my community for a head and neck injury, I don't know if this area is his location at the moment to live or if this fantastic Doctor travels around for work to small communities like mine. Dr. Madera - Font was thorough and knowledgeable and a great listener to the problems I had come into ER for treatment. Since this was an ER visit some of the rating categories are not possible, fortunately he is an ER Dr. ,unfortunately he is only an ER Dr. and doesn't have a regular practice location, I would switch doctors in a heartbeat if he had an office where I live. By the time my ER visit was done I had all the information on how to take care of myself to a well state and what to look for if I was not progressing as I should, I felt that I had been completely taken care of on the issues that I had come to ER with by a caring Dr. and hospital staff.

December 2nd, 2015